Click on a Photo Panel below
- Grades 1 – 2 can maximize their potential and prepare for first and second grade in our Jump Start Program
- Grades 3 – 8 can build their schedules from an array of academic, STEAM, arts and sports courses
- Grades 6 - 12 can get a head start in the courses they will take in the fall by enrolling in our science and math preview courses
- Grades 6 – 11 can strengthen writing skills and explore literary genres in our writing and literature classes
- Grades 8 – 12 can gain school credit in our advance credit courses
- Grades 10 – 12 can prepare for SAT and ACT exams
- Grades 6 – 10 can explore specialty workshops such as Model UN, Improv Workshop, Leadership in the 21stCentury, Spanish Boot Camp, and more
to see complete course descriptions, grades, dates, times and tuition.
For more information, please contact Robert Mallalieu, Director of Summer Session, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (973) 992-7000, ext. 217.