At NA, summer is a meaningful and delightful extension of discovery, rather than a vacation from it. Courses and programs for students in grades 3-12 provide an unparalleled summer academic experience and the opportunity to develop vital skills, deepen understanding and critical thinking, and in some cases, earn advanced credit. Offerings include:
- Grades 1 – 2: Students will maximize their potential and prepare for first and second grade in our Jump Start Program.
- Grades 3 – 8: Students will build their schedules from an array of academic, STEM, arts and sports courses.
- Grades 6 – 12: Students will get a head start in the courses they will take in the fall by enrolling in our science and math preview courses.
- Grades 6 – 11: Students will strengthen their writing skills and explore literary genres in our writing and literature classes.
- Grades 8 – 12: Students will gain school credit in our advance credit courses.
- Grades 10 – 12: Students will prepare for SAT and ACT exams.
- Grades 6 – 10: Students will get a sample of “the NA EXperience” through an array of remote courses taught EXclusively by Newark Academy faculty and administrators. Courses include Model UN, Leadership in the 21st Century, Spanish Boot Camp, and more!
for a complete list of course offerings, descriptions, course dates/times, and tuition/fees.